We are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our workforce while meeting our customer commitments.
The Serra Manufacturing Corporation team continues to closely monitor all communications from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) for information and guidance. We are meeting frequently to keep up to date on COVID-19 information and implementing strategies to mitigate the introduction and potential spread of the virus within the company.
In addition to following CDC and WHO guidelines, the following measures are being taken at our facility:
- Limiting access to our facility. Entry to our facility will not be permitted to persons who have traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
We encourage everyone to check out our capabilities video and tour of our facility at https://www.serramfg.com/company.html
- Postponing all off-site visits until further notice.
- All visitors must wear face masks until further notice
- Serra Manufacturing Corporation employees are limiting internal interactions by using other means of communication.
- Increased cleaning of our facility, which includes regularly disinfecting frequently touched surfaces such as door handles and railings.
Until we hear different, Serra Manufacturing Corporation will be operating with our normal business hours and will remain vigilant and dedicated to supporting your business during this challenging time.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any additional information.